Mascot Booster Terms & Conditions
Mascot Booster - Mascot Booster LLC. The owner of this website.
Campaign Manager - Person responsible for fundraising for an organization. They are an athletic director, head coach, or organization leader.
Organization - Group, company, organization, or entity in which the Campaign Manager is raising funds.
Participant - Person selling Mascot Booster discount plans for their school, team, or organization.
Merchant - Company who allows us to offer a discount to their establishment.
Customer - Person who purchases a Mascot Booster discount plan to help support their organization.
Users - Any person using this website, including but not limited to Campapign Managers, Participants, Merchants, and Customers.
Campaign Activation Date - Date that is agreed upon between Mascot Booster and Campaign Manager.
Campaign Selling Period - Time period that is agreed upon between Mascot Booster and Campaign Manager. Normally this is 30 days.
Mascot Booster Discount Plan - Discounts offered through Mascot Booster Mobile Application.
Site - https://mascotbooster.com
- Campaign Manager - In order to direct or sell products on Mascot Booster™, you must create an account by providing your name, email address, password. You agree to keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date. Please notify Mascot Booster™ of your intent to transfer your account to another Chairperson.
- Children Under 18 - If you are under the age of thirteen (13) your parents must create your Account. If you are between the ages of fourteen (14) and seventeen (17), your parents will be notified that you have created an Account. Your name and sales metrics will be relayed to your organization’s Chairperson. If you are under the age of 18, you may use Mascot Booster™ with the permission of a parent or guardian. Mascot Booster™ reserves the right to refuse service or terminate Accounts, in its sole discretion.
- Registration - Do not reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify Mascot Booster™ of any security breach of your Account. Mascot Booster™ shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register and keep your Account accurate and complete. You agree that Mascot Booster™ may store Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your Account. Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or be offensive, vulgar or obscene. Your account username and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account. We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password. You may not use another user's account without that user's permission. You will immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else's rights. You will have no ownership in your account or your username. We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Site for any reason.
Use - Your Account will may only be used to manage a sale via Mascot Booster™ and for no other purpose. Accounts must be specific in nature and purpose and should:
- accurately reflect your group and the purposes for which you are raising funds;
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.
- Purpose - Mascot Booster™ is a for-profit company, and Mascot Booster™ is a sales platform that may be used to raise funds on Your own behalf. Organizations will receive a percentage of the total sales earned, not the total sale amount. For specific details, please refer to your Sales Agreement.
General Rules - You agree not to:
- use Mascot Booster™ to promote SPAM
- collect Account data or other information using automated means or solicit login information or other Account data from other groups.
- promote via Mascot Booster™ solicitations relating to alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements).
- bully, intimidate, or harass any Seller or Consumer, or post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- use Mascot Booster™ to do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Mascot Booster™, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
- provide any false personal information on Mascot Booster™, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- create more than per fundraising campaign.
- share the identities of your Sellers or Group’s supporters especially those received from minor children.
- Upload viruses or other malicious code.
Mascot Booster™ allows you the opportunity to upload the logo of the school, group, organizaion, or campaign. In the event you elect to use your own photos you hereby grant Mascot Booster™, their affiliates or subsidiaries and other persons that Mascot Booster may designate from time to time (collectively referred to as “Mascot Booster™”), the absolute and irrevocable right to reproduce, publish, modify, alter and/or use solely in association with your Account, any and all photographs uploaded for any purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, without remuneration. Such photographs, digital images, and all other electronic images, including those stored on computer or transmitted by internet, remain your property. You further attest that you have received consent to use photos containing proper names (i.e. Adams Elementary School), photos of school/group mascots, logos, and have received consent from parents for children included in the photos who are under the age of 18. You further agree that you will not hold Mascot Booster™ responsible for any liability resulting from the use of any photos, logos, mascots, etc., including what might be deemed to be misrepresentation due to distortion, optical illusion or faulty reproduction which may occur in the finished product. Mascot Booster™ reserves the right to remove photos at any time for any reason without notice.
4. Electronic Agreements
Your use of this Site includes the ability to make transactions electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submission constitutes your agreement and intent to be bound by such transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts and applications. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software which are your sole responsibility. Mascot Booster™ is not responsible for typographical errors.
You may terminate your Account at any time. If you fail, or Mascot Booster™ suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions contained here or within your Sales Agreement, Mascot Booster™, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may terminate the Sales Agreement and/or your Account. Mascot Booster™ reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue your Account at any time with or without notice to you, and Mascot Booster™ will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
7. Disclaimer or Warranties; Limits of Liability
Mascot Booster™ does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of this sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Mascot Booster™ may remove the Account of indefinite periods of time, or cancel the Account at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use the Account is at your sole risk. The Account and the services delivered to you through the Account are (except as expressly stated by Mascot Booster™) provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Because some jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you. In no case shall Mascot Booster™, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors or Licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the Account or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Account, including by not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Account, even if advised of their possibility. Because some state or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdiction, Mascot Booster™’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. Mascot Booster™ shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the Account, but you agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk and Mascot Booster™ hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way. Mascot Booster™ does not represent or guarantee that the Account will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Mascot Booster™ disclaims any liability relating thereto.
8. WAIVER AND INDEMNITY
By using the Account, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Mascot Booster™, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors and Licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your use of the Account, or any action taken by Mascot Booster™ as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This means that you cannot sue or recover any damages from Mascot Booster™, its Directors, Offers, Employees, Affiliates, Agents, Contractors, and Licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Account, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of Mascot Booster™’s conclusion that has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated under this Agreement.
Mascot Booster™ reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and Conditions and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Account. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Account will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions and your Sales Agreement constitute the agreements between you and Mascot Booster™ and governs your use of the Account. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Mascot Booster™'s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such or any other provision. Mascot Booster™ will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
- The Account is operated by Mascot Booster™ from its offices in the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Account. All transactions on the Account are governed by Michigan law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Your use of the Account may also be subject to other laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Mascot Booster™ or relating in any way to your use of the Account resides in the courts in the State of Michigan. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser in Michigan upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No Mascot Booster™ employee or agent has the authority to vary these Terms and Conditions.
- Mascot Booster™ may notify you with respect to the Account by sending an email message to your Account email address or a letter via postal mail to your Account mailing address, or by a posting on the Account. Notices shall become effective immediately.
- Mascot Booster™ reserves the right to take steps Mascot Booster™ believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that Mascot Booster™ has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Mascot Booster™ believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to Mascot Booster™'s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Account and/or Mascot Booster™ Offers, and/or a third-party claim that your use of the Account and/or Mascot Booster™ Offers is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights).
11. Campaign Manager
As a campaign manager you will be responsible for suggesting any local Merchants that you would like to see provide discounts for your campaign. Mascot Booster, will work with prospective merchants to provide you with a discount at their establishment. We do NOT guarantee that we will be able to sign any merchants that you suggest. But, we will try our best.
Merchants will agree to providing this discount for 1 year, starting at the time your campaign is launched and participants begin selling.
Merchant deals are subject to change at any time. Merchants will not have the ability to change their own discounts, only a member of Mascot Booster can do so.
Participants - The campaign manager is solely responsible for get any participants to join their campaign.
By accepting these terms, you agree to providing a discount that was agreed upon with one of the Mascot Booster team members.
You will provide this discount to any customers who display the Mascot Booster Redeem animation. Customers will show this to you on their Phone, Tablet, or other Device.
You will provide this discount any day before the Expiration Date shown on the Redeeem animation page.
When a Mascot Booster campaign is launched, that you are a part of, you will be provided an example of that the Redeem Animation looks like.
If you refuse to give the agreed upon discount to your customers, your discount may be removed from our website.
Mascot Booster has the right to remove your discount from our website at any time.
You agree to allowing Mascot Booster to post information about your establishment(s) on our website including:
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Discount(s) Provided
Merchants accepting this agreement are held accountable for their agreement to their campaign discount. If at any time the merchant does not uphold the discount, their deal will be removed from the associated campaign immediately .
Mascot Booster discount plans will include various offers, redeemable at local & national merchants by the purchaser of the Mascot Booster discount plan. (we cannot guarantee the participation of any merchant. Individual locations may be corporately owned or individually franchised and may choose not to participate in your area) Each Mascot Booster Discount Plan expires 1 year from the campaign activation date. All sales are final.
Merchant Deals provided are subject to change at any time.
Merchant Deals may be removed at any time
Any dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement or related to any matter which is the subject of the agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts located in Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, Ohio.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Site. The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this site after that date, you agree to the changes.
Code of Conduct - You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of our company;
Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
Engage in spamming or flooding;
Harvest or collect information about Site users;
Rules for Sweepstakes, Contests and Games - In addition to these Terms, sweepstakes, contests, games or other promotions (collectively, "Promotions") made available through the Site may have specific rules that are different from these Terms. By participating in a Promotion, you will become subject to those rules. We urge you to review the rules before you participate in a Promotion. Promotion rules will control over any conflict with these Terms.
Merchants - Merchants accepting this agreement are held accountable for their agreement to their campaign discount. If at any time the merchant does not uphold the discount, their deal will be removed from the associated campaign immediately .
Mascot Booster Purchase Policy
All Mascot Booster Application prices that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Dollars.
We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Mascot Booster accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Order Confirmation - If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm via your Mascot Booster account or Mascot Booster customer service whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refunds - There will be no refunds unless we do not honor our commitments. You will not contact us to seek a refund from us when we are prohibited from providing one by its clients, and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a "chargeback" from the company whose credit card you used to purchase a Mascot Booster Discount Plan from the Site. Should you do so, your Mascot Booster purchase may be canceled, and we may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.
Billing Information Verification - Orders are processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for an order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, Mascot Booster customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If we are unable to reach you after our initial attempt, we may cancel your order without further notice.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, please send us an email .
BY ENDORSING BELOW AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM, WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS ORDER HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY ALL NECESSARY ADMINISTRATORS, THAT VERBAL AGREEMENTS ARE NOT BINDING, AND THAT WE AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this agreement, and furthermore attest that I am of legal age to enter into this agreement.